Easy Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms- Amazing Recipe in 40 Min
- 1 pound ▢ brown or white mushrooms tiny
- 8 Ounnzes ▢8 ounces cream cheese softened
- ¼ cup ▢ Parmesan cheese grated
- 1 unit ▢ onion finely finely minced
- 1½ teaspoons ▢ Worcestershire sauce
- 1 clove ▢ garlic (minced) or ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon ▢ each salt and black pepper
- 3 tbsp ▢3 tablespoons seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1½ tablespoons ▢ melted butter
- 1 tbsp ▢ Parmesan cheese
- These Easy Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms are stuffed with a cheesy filling and topped with a crunchy breadcrumb topping.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Line or grease a baking pan with parchment paper.Using a damp paper towel, wipe the mushrooms clean. Remove and discard the stems (*see note) or save for soups. Place the mushroom caps on the pan that has been prepared.Using a hand mixer on medium speed, combine all filling ingredients. Season the filling with salt and pepper to taste.Fill each mushroom cap with the cream cheese mixture using a spoon or a pastry bag.Mix the topping ingredients together and sprinkle over the mushrooms.Bake for 17-20 minutes, or until the mushrooms are tender and the crumbs are browned.
- Calories: 323 | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 16g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 7g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 74mg | Sodium: 458mg | Potassium: 486mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 997IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 166mg | Iron: 1mg
- Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
- Purchase small brown, white, or cremini (baby bella) mushrooms. Tiny white button mushrooms are ideal for a one-bite appetizer, whereas bigger mushrooms are delicious but require a plate to serve.
- Cream cheese, parmesan cheese, garlic cloves, and spices are combined. After that, it's spooned or piped into the mushrooms.
- To make a simple yet delicious topping, combine seasoned breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, and butter. For added crunch, use panko bread crumbs instead of regular bread crumbs. If desired, garnish with parsley.
Easy Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms- Amazing Recipe in 40 Min
We adore these quick and easy cheese stuffed mushrooms with garlic and cheese. It’s difficult to stop at one of these cheesy, garlicky mushroom caps!
We’re going to show you how to make easy cheese stuffed mushrooms. You can stuff almost anything into mushroom caps, but my favourite is this decadent combination of melty cheese, garlic, and herbs.
These delicious easy cheese stuffed mushrooms are quick to make and taste exactly like the ones you’d get at a restaurant!
This is a simple appetizer that can be made ahead of time!
This recipe for Easy Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms has a flavorful cream cheese filling and is topped with cheese and bread crumbs. They’re baked until the tops are juicy and golden brown. Serve this as a delicious side dish or appetizer.
An Easy Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms Recipe
Tired of the same old dips and appetizers? Then think about making something impressive and delectable for when guests come over.
Your guests will think these took all day to prepare, but they are incredibly simple. These can be made earlier in the day and refrigerated until ready to serve. These tiny mushrooms are perfect for popping in your mouth.
MUSHROOMS Purchase small brown, white, or cremini (baby bella) mushrooms. Tiny white button mushrooms are ideal for a one-bite appetizer, whereas bigger mushrooms are delicious but require a plate to serve.
FILLING Cream cheese, parmesan cheese, garlic cloves, and spices are combined. After that, it’s spooned or piped into the mushrooms.
TOPPING To make a simple yet delicious topping, combine seasoned breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, and butter. For added crunch, use panko bread crumbs instead of regular bread crumbs. If desired, garnish with parsley.
Variations of Easy Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms Recipe
This recipe for Easy Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms is yummy but simple. It is extremely adaptable, so you can incorporate your own favorites. Sprinkle with a little cheddar or mozzarella cheese on top.
Add some chopped spinach and diced artichokes (or even use leftover spinach artichoke dip). Season with your preferred seasonings or fresh herbs. Try some shredded crab meat or sausage for extra flavor.
Remove the stems and clean the mushrooms. Combine the filling ingredients in a mixing bowl. Fill the mushroom cavities with the cream cheese mixture. Sprinkle with the buttery topping and place on a baking sheet. Bake according to the recipe below.
Tips for Making the Best Easy Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms:
Wipe the mushrooms clean with a clean damp cloth or paper towel. Mushrooms absorb water like sponges, so if you must wash them, rinse them quickly and pat dry with a towel.
Don’t throw away the stems after you’ve removed them. Chopped mushroom stems can be pan-fried with garlic and added to fillings, or they can be stored in rice, casseroles, soups, or stews.
I scoop out the inside of the mushroom with a small spoon or a tomato corer (available at the local shop) to make room for more filling.
Use a piping bag with a small tip or a zip-top bag with the corner snipped off to make the filling look neater.
By omitting the bread crumbs and adding more cheese, you can keep these low carb/keto.
Preparation and Storage
The mushrooms can be prepared up to 24 hours ahead of time and refrigerated covered. Remove from the refrigerator while the oven preheats and bake according to package directions.
Stuffed mushrooms can be frozen before baking. They will release slightly more water, but will still be excellent. They should be baked from frozen (do not thaw), and the cooking time should be increased by 5-8 minutes (depending on the size of mushrooms).