Ghee Payasam Recipe
Ghee payasam Recipe is a sweet Recipe exceptionally renowned in Tamilnadu.
Ghee payasam recipe is a delectable sweet dish from Tamilnadu.
Ingredients to make Ghee Payasam Recipe :
1/4 container Rice
3/4 container Jaggery
1/4 container Ghee
Couple of cashews
Raisins and Kadhi sakar (blocks)
1. Weight cook the rice till it is delicate.
2. Soften the jaggery, expel polluting influences.
3. Add the rice to it and cook the same.
4. Include ghee and cook the same till it shapes a thick consistency.
5. Include cardamom powder and blend well.
6. Decorate with broiled cashews, raisins and kadhi sakar.
Really, the proportion of rice, jaggery and ghee is 1:3:1 however can be decreased by taste.
Health Benefits of Ghee:
Ghee has a unique nutrition profile without any lactose or casein, but rich in short-chain and medium-chain fatty acids and butyrate. For people who are lactose or casein-sensitive, they can use ghee because the process has removed these allergens. If you’ve been told to stay away from dairy and butter, experiment with ghee made from grass-fed beef!
- Ghee Has a High Smoke Point.
- Ghee is Rich in Fat Soluble Vitamins A, D and E.
- Ghee is Suitable for Individuals with Casein and Lactose Sensitivities.
- Ghee Made From Grass-Fed Cows Contains CLA.
- Ghee Contains Butyrate, an Essential Short-Chain Fatty Acid.
Top 10 Ghee Benefits
Ghee Has a High Smoke Point
Ghee is Rich in Fat Soluble Vitamins A, D and E
Ghee is Suitable for Individuals with Casein and Lactose Sensitivities
Ghee Made From Grass-Fed Cows Contains CLA
Ghee Contains Butyrate, an Essential Short-Chain Fatty Acid
Ghee Tastes like Butter, But is “Butterier”
Ghee Builds Strong Bones With Vitamin K2
Ghee Supports Weight Loss, Like Coconut Oil
Ghee Improves Digestion
Ghee Reduces Inflammation